martedì 27 ottobre 2015

daarling

sweet

My name is Dary. I'm live in Russland,Michurinsk. I hope that the distance for you, us is not a problem. and we can begin our acquaintance.
I am a young single woman open for dialogue, looking for a man for serious relationship. Dating is not a joke for me, I never play games.

I really enjoy sharing a good meal, whether home-cooked or in a restaurant with friends and/or family. I love to share stories about my day and hearing what's going on in other people's lives.


I want to find someone who is truely down to earth! I'm looking for a committed long term relationship. I want a guy that can make me laugh, but can be serious when needed.

I am seeking a committed long term real relationship.

E-mail if you want to get to know me better.




Please write ONLY to my personal mailbox: relovesm@infoomail.com



Daria

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento