giovedì 7 gennaio 2016

Greetings of peace and happiness.

Greetings My Dear.
 
My name is Mrs. Anne Lambert. married to Mr. John Lambert, from Alaska USA. I am a sick woman who was diagnosed for cancer for about 9 years ago, immediately after the accident of my husband and Daughter who has left me everything he worked for to fulfil a wish he couldn't complete when he was alive.
 
I have been touched by God to use what I inherited from my late husband to the greater purpose as helping the suffering people. Help mothers with sick children, so that they do not suffer after their loss. To help single mothers raising children, lonely and helpless elderly people, especially the war torn Syrian refugees.
 
My dear as you can see i am very sick and old i can't do this work myself please I need a trustworthy person like you to handle my wish by extending the good work.
 
I have no relative that can do this work for me please i want you to be my sister my brother and i will also like you to come and visit me at the hospital here in London where I am to know who i am as soon as my fund is release to you. More details will be made known to you upon your response Thank you so very much as i wait to hear from you.
 
Mrs. Anne Lambert
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento