venerdì 26 luglio 2019

Your Book is Ready to Ship 26.07.2019


Hi Gio,

I know you are interested in the old ways of doing things and incorporating that into your life. That's why I want you to be the first to know about this:

I've just printed 100 copies of what is probably the best book I've ever written: The Lost Book of Remedies.

This isn't available for the public yet. Only for a select few.

Here's What You'll Find in it

The Lost Book of Remedies

My grandfather was one of the greatest healers in America, and I spend most of my life using his old remedies. Most of the book is written closely following my grandfather's life-long plant journal, which he used to treat thousands of people.

The Lost Book of Remedies

The physical book has 300 pages, with 3 colored pictures for every plant and for every medicine.

The Lost Book of Remedies

It's made for common folk with no previous plant knowledge. Especially now that we've lost so much of it to history. That's why in times of crisis, this book will save many American lives.

When medicines will vanish, you'll need this on your bookshelf.


Talk soon,

Donald






To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add donald@completehealthsolutions.info to your address book or whitelist us.

Want to stop receiving all communication from us Unsubscribe.

Our postal address: 3786 Paul Wayne Haggerty Road, Kenner, LA, USA

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento