domenica 4 agosto 2024

Rolene ha condiviso una recensione sul tuo soggiorno nella seguente città: Hana

Consulta la recensione completa
Airbnb

Consulta la recensione che hai ricevuto di recente

Giovanna check in supposed 1 guests, instead 2 guests check in. I welcome them, introduce myself, and let them know if they have any questions, needs or concerns to please let me know and that i'm ha...

Nota privata

Giovanna check in supposed 1 guests, instead 2 guests check in. I welcome them, introduce myself, and let them know if they have any questions, needs or concerns to please let me know and that i'm happy to help them. None brought to my attention. Everything ok, till they check out, i go in and clean and found out that they had cut and ate my pineapple for the Farmstand with out permission, i'm not happy about it (profit) ate and i need them to pay for it. Don't recommend- not honest and or communicative. Aloha,

Ringraziamenti speciali

Icona del segno di spunta

Alloggio in buone condizioni

Domande frequenti

Chi può consultare il feedback che mi lascia l'host?

Come funzionano le recensioni?

Come posso rispondere a una recensione?

Airbnb
FacebookInstagramTwitter

Airbnb Ireland UC

8 Hanover Quay

Dublin 2, Ireland

                                                           

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento