martedì 9 dicembre 2014

Hello!

Hi my new friend! My name is Marina! My
home country is Russia. I live in a My town called Saint Pitersburg.
It is 700 kilometers of Moscow. I'm 27 years old,
height 171 cm, brown hair, athletic build. I'll send you my photo if you're
interested. You may
ask why Russian girl decided to write to you. I'm tired of
being alone and I want to start a true relationship. I'm
not looking Russian man more and I'll talk about
this later if you are interested. So I decided to turn to
the internet to find my soul mate. Reply me only if you're really
interested in starting a
serious relationship. I do not play games and do not like when
someone plays with me. Don't reply me if you already
have a relationship or married. I still hope that you are single and
we can start our correspondence, which further leads us to true
relationship, I hope. I'll wait for your letter. Marina!

marrysunnygirl@gmail.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento