lunedì 8 dicembre 2014

Hey!

Hello,
I am Nastasya and it is nice to write you for the first time. I hope that
we start our correspondence and learn more about each other.
I got your address from the dating site and I hope that my letter will be a
nice surprise for you. I will tell you a bit more about myself. I am 29,
single, I do not have kids. In the future I would like to set up a family
with good and loving man and live happily together long. I am optimistic,
kind, easy-going and nice person. I work at the hospital. At my free time I
am interested in sports, among them swimming, jogging and going to gym, also
cooking, reading and walking in the fresh air. I also love animals, though i
do not have them at home.
I hope to hear from you soon and that we start our correspondence. I am
sure it should be wonderful, as I never had friend or a mate on the
Internet.
Await for your reply and wish you wonderful day!
Anastasiya

karreand563@gmail.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento