mercoledì 20 marzo 2013

Welcome to Scan!

Hello!

My name is Garrett, and I'd like to personally welcome you to Scan! My team and I are committed to bringing you the absolute best experiences through our website and mobile apps. I'll keep this brief, so I just want to point you to a few resources to help you get the most out of Scan.

We're always excited to hear from you, so feel free to email us at hello@scan.me or tweet us @scan with any questions or feedback you have. You can also find answers to common questions in our FAQ.

So, what's next? I suggest creating your own Personal Scan Page and sharing your QR Code with the world. Then go ahead and start scanning... and be scanned!

 

Sincerely,
Garrett and the Scan Team

Follow on Twitter | Like on Facebook

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento