venerdì 2 gennaio 2015

Dear friend, Greetings to you

 
Dear friend,
Greetings to you,  I am Barrister Gerri White Williams from 
Republic of Togo, My late client, died along with his family Wife and
Daughter including their Driver on car motor accident in 2008 without
anyone to inherit his fund $ 8,500,000.00 (Eight Million Five Hundred
Thousand US Dollars) deposit in the bank. Bank mandates my chamber to
introduce them my late client relatives immediately to receive the fund.



I choose to present your name as my deceased client relative; you
have the same surname with my late client so I want to introduce you to
the bank as his next of kin. Our sharing ratio will be 50/50. If release
and transfer to

your account.



Are you interested in working with me in this offer? 

send me your phone number.......................

current address........................

nationality.................

Best Regards

Mr. Gerri White Williams. (Esq.)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento