martedì 16 agosto 2016

Good day my man

Salut. I trust that you wouldn’t delete my message. I am writing you, for I want to get acquainted with you. My name is Svetlana. I am twenty eight years old and I live Rus. I got your mail at a dating agency. I am in search for a life partner for intercourse, perhaps for founding a family. It is significant for me, that a man should be loyal, serious, fair, fascinating. I think all these characteristics and we will be eager to set up communication. I portray myself as provident, true, fair, kind. If I am soft of a man somebody I will make him the luckiest person in the world. It is not a spam. I really want meet you. Please write to me, and I will send you more detailed information about me and will mail you my images. I am waiting for mail.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento