martedì 30 agosto 2016

Hi!

Dear. If I find out you aright, you look for for familiarity and the serious relationship, also as well as I am seek of it. I'm right? If it is well, I pray to you answer to me and it will be mean that you becameinterested in me. I don't ken that to compose you now, after all I am not sure, whether you will write to me and whether in general there are you in search of the amour. So I won't compose you a lot about myself.. If you respond, I will compose to you surely and I will write to you more about myself. clearly, it is difficult to write the first lady and start familiarity it is probably not correctly. But after all it is the Internet and even if you won't interested in me, anything bad doesn't befall. I'm right? But I am optimist and I will expect for your writting. Because you interested me and I would like to know to you more. And who knows, this writting the first step to our dream is possible that, namely to find the half. I don't ken you and I have small doubts so I desire to tell you at once that I treat acquaintance seriously and I pray you belongs also. Because I wit that some write only for the sake of entertainments and to have a good time. If you from these people, I ask not to write me. But I have feeling that you are the serious man and that you will understand that I write in this letter and that I look for. I'm right? I will close and I will hope that you will compose to me. By the way my name is Irinka. I will compose in the following letter if you rejoin me.. Auf Wiedersehen..

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento