martedì 18 ottobre 2016

GТday my dear man

to hear from you soon}. Best regards, Irshushka Hi dear stranger. Primarily I want to tell that I I amin search ofonly truerelationships. I am not interested in playing games and I amhonestwoman. If u r a serious-minded man than I will be pleased if you answer me. I m Irishka. thirty one y.o and I live in RU. I have never been married and have nochildren. In the next3 weeks I am going to arrive in the US. Iwon an international prize for education and work in America. Soafter some time I will be in your country and we can meet in person. With this message I mail you my photo. I hope u like it. If ur interested in I ask you to respond this message. Also say your real name and the cityin which you live. Also I wish to see your pic. I m waiting for your answerletter

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento