mercoledì 27 maggio 2015

Dear Casaccio,

Dear Casaccio,
I am Barrister .Kone John , a solicitor at law and family attorney to
(late) Engr Andrew M. Casaccio, a citizen of your country; during his
days he was a contractor with Shell Oil Development Company and a
businessman On the 21st of April 2008, my client, his wife and only
daughter were involved in a car accident while visiting a neighboring
country on vacation.
I am making this proposal to you in respect of the death of Engr
Andrew M. Casaccio, who was my client until death Leaving some huge
amount of money ($14 million United States Dollars ) in a bank, after
unsuccessful attempts to locate any of his relations, I decided to
contact you since you have the surname name with my client.
I need your assistance urgently in repatriating the fund valued "$14
million United States Dollars" left behind by my Late client before
it's confiscated by the finance firm. I can assure you that there is
no risk involved as all the documents relating to the fund is with me
to back up this claim for our mutual benefit.Get back to me for more
details and clarification.
Thanks and have a nice day.
Barr.Kone John . (Esq.)
Solicitors & Advocates
West Africa Lome-Togo.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento