sabato 2 maggio 2015

Re: Please Help me Invest $42.5M USD

Hello Friend
 
My Name is Doreen From Tanzania, the wife of Late Mr Tim Gomes, One of The financial advisers to Late  President Muammar Gaddafi of Libya, I will like you to help me help claim $42.5M USD and Diamonds which my late husband deposited in an offshore security company which i can not claim due to the war in Libya because there is no way for me to leave here now and which I am suffering from bone marrow cancer. please could you write me at my private email ( mrsgomesdoreen2013@gmail.com) so that i can tell you more about it and give you documents proofs for it, thank you for your understanding and hope to hear from  you soon. I am ready to give you 40% of the total money.
 
Mrs Doreen Antonnet Gomes
 
Note: Please REPLY ME At    mrsgomesdoreen2013@gmail.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento